We care and we’re here to serve you.
We are committed to helping families who are mourning a loss. During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are able to conduct services within current guidelines, and we have options available that will allow your family and friends to say goodbye in the most meaningful way possible. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Let’s Be Safe Together
As guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 are gradually changing, please join us in protecting the health of our community, the families we serve, and the caregivers who work here.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Our facilities are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly between groups of visitors and/or between services. This especially includes chairs, door handles, restrooms and other high-traffic areas.
- We are promoting “no contact” comfort for the family. Smiling and waving are highly encouraged. Hugging and handshaking are not.
- We are prohibiting shared food and beverage. Individual bottled and canned beverages are acceptable.
- We are controlling the flow of people entering and exiting our spaces to prevent bottlenecks.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- If you are exhibiting symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is, please avoid entering the premises.
- If you are at high risk, such as a vulnerable senior or someone with underlying conditions, please avoid entering the premises.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival and do your best to avoid touching commonly contacted surfaces.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others at all times.
- We highly encourage you to wear a mask.
We are very appreciative of your cooperation in being considerate of each other as we take precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Please know that we are here to honor life, support loved ones and begin the healing process. Together, we are stronger.
The Staff of
Zimmer Funeral Homes, Inc.